Up to date postings about clients, their sessions and an occasional picture of myself

Saturday, April 18, 2009

Philly Scenes






















I can't believe that it's been so long since I've posted to this blog. But based on the comments you all have been giving me I figured that I had better get to it!
A few weeks ago I decided to do some night shots, so I grabbed a friend and at 2 a.m. we hit the streets. I still can't believe that we did it. We drove around town and saw some familiar places, i.e. City Hall & Independence Hall. And we saw some interesting sites, including the guy with the 6 inch Herman Munster-like boots. He walked in those boots like they were everyday sneakers. I even insisted on snapping a few shots of, what I think, is fairly awesome grafitti.

And say what you want, Philly has its own character (good & bad) that is not to be compared with any other city. Until next time... T

No comments: