Up to date postings about clients, their sessions and an occasional picture of myself

Sunday, May 3, 2009

65 Minutes in Maryland


Yesterday I traveled to Pasadena, MD for a portrait session with 2 sisters. As I was driving down it rained & the skies looked as if they would be opening up for extra business at any minute. (I also wondered where the heck I was. I had not known that there were beaches not too far from BMore/DC). I made a request to the heavenly skies for just 65 minutes to get this shoot done & clearly I did a good deed for someone this week because I was able to get what I needed. And check out the little one catching a whiff of a favorite weed. It was a hilarious surprise. These 2 sisters were wonderful and the overcast day made for great colors. Until next time... T

No comments: