Up to date postings about clients, their sessions and an occasional picture of myself

Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy New Year!!!!


There is no better way to usher out the old and bring in the new than with new beginnings. These shots are from multiple shoots over the past month and they are a great expression of things to come, New Year, New Life.

This has been a wonderful year personally, and professionally. TFrink Photos has really taken off & I am more than pleased with the client response. You all have made this dream possible. In 2010 I will continue with TFrink Photos, however, I will also be showcasing more of my Boudoir line, Red Satin Sessions. So be on the look out for a Satiny Valentine's Day Special, for any of you with an adventurous side. ;o)

Once again thank you to all you who have not only been showcased on the blogs & website, but also to all of you who are still considering a TFrink Photo. Happy New Year! Peace, Love & Prosperity!

No comments: