Up to date postings about clients, their sessions and an occasional picture of myself

Monday, August 30, 2010

Back from Vacation!


Back from a whirlwind trip to Paris & Nice. What an awesome time. The weather was cool in Paris, hot in Nice. The food was GREAT! I tried Steak Tartare, Gelato and plenty of cheese and bread. I've had Mussels & Pomme Frites, toasted goat cheese, Escargot and Brioche. The scrambled eggs are a prepared in such a fashion that their texture resembles Grits, but the breakfast sausage was something that I could eat all day. I'm not much of a wine drinker - but I had more than my share - and enjoyed every bit of it.

We saw Notre Dame Cathedral, the Catacombs & Princess Grace's castle. I have climbed well over what seems like thousands of stairs. I actually felt the burn while visiting several of these sites. The view from the top of the Cathedral was exciting and dizzying (something like 400 steps and an increasingly narrow spiral staircase).

I saw wine recycling bins all through Paris - they really like their wine! The trains run 3 levels deep in Paris and run everywhere. And there are public bathrooms everywhere and they are clean.(That was such a relief on more than 1 occassion). Alas - it is time to get back to the 9 to 5 world, so here are a few pics to let you all see what I saw. (For even more pics - check out my Facebook Fan page - TFrink Photos). Until next time... T

No comments: